e – SCIENCE competition – Science with Technology
- It is a competition that triggers all your sense organs to scientifically analyze the simplest of the simplest phenomena around you, using technology.
- Participants are expected to shoot a video of any phenomena from any area of Bangalore precisely for 3 minutes.
- They have to explain what, why and how of the video clip through scientific concepts.
- They should also specify the device used, place, date and time of the shooting.
How to participate?
- A team must comprise of two members.
- Send your registration to the email [email@example.com] or in person
- Registration format [ Name, class and section, Register number, mobile number]
- Last date for registration before 15th August 2012
- There are two rounds for the competition
- Round 1: TRAILER –(PRESENTATION ROUND) for 3 minutes
- Round 2: CLIMAX – (QUESTION ROUND) for 2 minutes
DATE : 18th August 2012
VENUE: Bio lab – I
TIME : 11.45 am
Contact: Mr. Rimmy Augustine. Room Number 310
Note: Video for competition has to be brought in a Cd only, not in pen drive
Sneha N Reddy, Student Representative, Science Forum