Here is an opportunity you can use to write about your Association/Club on the blog. You may adhere to the following instructions while blogging:
- You may write about your Association/Club activities
- Schedules for various programmes may be posted
- Articles associated to your Association/Club may be posted too
- You may also encourage your classmates to write for the blog. The articles may be sent to you by email. These may be posted by you on the blog
- Images/Pictures, relevant to the Association/Club may also be uploaded
- While writing, you may be informal but retain clarity
- You may use different colors for highlighting important dates, events and the like
- You may also write about the follow-up of all events of your club/association
How to use the Blog?
- Student Representatives, chosen by the Club/Association Coordinators shall be invited by the Administrator
- On accepting the invitation, the Student Representative shall create an account on the blog
- Through the username and password, the Representative shall begin blogging
For further clarifications, please contact Mrs. Sherlin Kennedy, Department of Chemistry.